Apply for 2023 Grant
The Community Services Foundation of Bay County, Inc. is accepting 2023 Grant requests from qualified Bay County charities. Community Services Foundation truly cares about the future of your organization and we look forward to joining you in serving our community.
Please submit your proposed grant request no later than March 31st, 2023 by filling out and submitting the form below.
Your organization may request funding for two proposed areas of need this year. We do not provide Grants for rent, salaries, general operating expenses, or projects outside the Bay County area.
Information you will need to complete the form includes:
- A brief description of your organization’s current needs.
- Your organization’s Board of Directors names & qualifications.
- An itemized list with the total amount required to fund your request, or a digital file you can upload with the itemized list.
- Verification that your organization is a 501(c)3 (such as your determination letter from the IRS) that you can upload and the year of your most recently filed tax return.
- Your most recent financial statement of assets and liabilities and a statement of income and expenditures.
Please do not upload your organization’s tax return documents for verification.
Please note: Grant requests will not be considered if the application is incomplete and/or supporting documentation is not submitted by March 31, 2023 deadline.